Re: OTA does not work with IMA due to xattr not supported by zip

Thanks Mimi, I am asking if integrity team is working with zip
community like the RPM. I will have a look at zip code to see if it is
in my capacity to add xattr support or not. A possible solution looks
like replacing zip with tar in OTA solution.

Thanks Matthew, I am at lower version of kernel therefore portable evm
may not be taken in as of now. I will backport it possibly.