Re: LSS-EU BoF(s) (renamed from LPC 2018)

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018, Monty Wiseman wrote:
On 10/23/18 9:36 AM, Mimi Zohar wrote:
On Tue, 2018-10-23 at 14:31 +0100, James Bottomley wrote:
On Tue, 2018-10-23 at 16:16 +0300, Jarkko Sakkinen wrote:
How can I join given that I have only ticket to LSS not to the
summit?
According to Angela, the badges aren't a problem (they'll let you in)
and I can have the the conference staff get us a room up to about 9pm
tomorrow (although we'll have to start after the regular sessions end
at 6pm).

However, we need to pick a time so they can allocate us the room.
Ok, let's try and define an agenda of what needs to be discussed. The
original discussion started out by Chuck wanting to get together and
discuss IMA on distributed filesystems at LPC, and Monty chiming in
about IMA format.

It seems the discussion has diverged and is now about having a TPM BoF
the evening before LSS-EU, for those not staying for LSS. Let's try
and put together an agenda.  Do we need/want another BoF for IMA?
  Should that be Thurs evening?

There are 2 high level topics. While they are related they can happen independently.

1> Changing the TPM driver's tpm_pcr_extend interface to support algorithm agility for IMA (and other kernel services)

2> Changes to IMA

I believe all the stakeholders for #1 will be here through Friday. If that's the case, let's move that topic to Thursday PM and focus tonight (Wednesday) on IMA. I'll let others break that topic down further if necessary.

Monty

Mimi

I might come today little late to get my slides done (at the time of
the first coffee break). Does anyone happpen to have USB-C display
adapter? I forgot take my own with.

/Jarkko