Re: LPC 2018

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018, James Bottomley wrote:

On Wed, 2018-10-24 at 11:45 +0300, Jarkko Sakkinen wrote:
On Tue, 23 Oct 2018, David Howells wrote:
James Morris <jmorris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm only at LinuxCon/KS, so I'm leaving on Thursday.  I think
you have
a Wednesday overlap, though, so Wednesday would work.

LSS is Thurs+Fri, but we may have a quorum for Weds.

I'm getting to Edinburgh tomorrow, so I wouldn't be available
before 3pm.

Btw, will there be networking available to be used during speaking?

David

Just arrived to the airport. Pick a time. For me any time after 3PM
should work.

OK, let's say 18:00 in the Moffat room level -2 of the convention
centre.

James

Phew, I did not get to my room before 3PM so I was worried that you had
already started (only now got my shit unpacked etc.) :-)

BTW, I really like the solution for the HMAC channel. That's why I'm
shooting for the details. Yesterday I somehow managed to miss the patch
that exposes the name to the user space. That probably explains the odd
question I had when I was intervening your and Ken's discussion.

/Jarkko