From: tpm2 [mailto:tpm2-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tricca, Philip B
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 10:41 AM
To: tpm2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Peter.Huewe@xxxxxxxxxxxx; linux-integrity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tpm2] ESYS API pull request review to start 2018-02-05

We got started a bit late, and the review ran a bit late, but the PR adding the Enhanced System API (Esys, aka ESAPI) has now been merged into our TSS2 library repo: https://github.com/tpm2-software/tpm2-tss/commit/ff821bd3ed112c3ddfb27aadd6898789a2545d2d. Our PR queue is now unblocked and I'll be spending some time today doing the usual maintenance that's built up. Thanks to everyone who put some of their time into the review.

Special thanks to SIT for all of their hard work writing the code and working with us through the review, and to Infineon for sponsoring the work and enabling its release as OSS.

For those looking to work with the ESAPI library now that it's been merged, the TCG has reshuffled their website (... again) and the spec is now here: https://trustedcomputinggroup.org/tcg-tss-2-0-enhanced-system-api-esapi-specification/

Regards,
Philip