RE: IMA skips some file measurements

A side effect for this mechanism is that IMA skips measuring a changed file
in case the file is changed to a state already measured before, as
demonstrated by the example I enumerated above. Then, it could lead to an
incorrect integrity assessment considering the last file state/hash may not be
in the IMA log.

So I assume it is a side effect and not working by design. Please, clarify.

--
Guilherme