Re: TPM meetup in Prague?

On Thu, 19 Oct 2017, Alexander.Steffen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have noticed that a TPM focused session appeared on the agenda for the Open Source Summit Europe in Prague next week (https://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Linux_Kernel_Summit_2017,_Security_Session). I am going to be there. Does anybody else attend who is interested in TPM development and wants to meet?

Note that there will be a security topic as part of the kernel summit tech
track, open to all OSS Europe attendees.  Jarkko is scheduled to give an
update on TPM there.

See
http://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Linux_Kernel_Summit_2017,_Security_Session

There's also a room available for unconference topics.

--
James Morris
<james.l.morris@xxxxxxxxxx>