Lenovo v15 G3 Touchpad input lag after two fingers actions

After two fingers actions, touchpad movement lags.

When booting the system, touchpad movement works normally. After any
two fingers scroll action is performed, the touchpad movement starts
lagging. It shows an input lag of approximately 100ms. If no input is
given to the touchpad for at least 6 seconds, the lag stops.
Two-finger scrolling again will re-trigger the lag which will stay
until the touchpad is left without input for 6 seconds and so on.
Under Windows, on the same machine, this issue is not observed.

To reproduce:
- Use the same laptop model
- Two finger scroll anywhere
- Move the cursor, it will lag
- Wait 6 seconds without touching the touchpad
- Move the cursors again, it won't lag

Original issue on libinput that forwarded me here:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/libinput/libinput/-/issues/1024

Video showcasing the issue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO4YvUimoYE

Linux version:
Linux fedora 6.9.9-200.fc40.x86_64

I will be happy to provide any other needed info.