gamecube wiiu adapter device driver

Hi everyone! A friend suggested to me to try playing a game with a gamecube
controller and I had the hardware so I plugged it in and for the first time
ever it didn't just work. I found this program

> https://github.com/ToadKing/wii-u-gc-adapter

which works but I felt like this should be moved into the kernel where it can
be maintained aswell. I feel like most the hard work has been done I just
wanted to reach out before I do any of it. Encase someone just merged it or is
already working on it.