psmouse touchpad bus support on kernel 6.5.0

psmouse informed me that my touchpad could support a different bus, to
try setting psmouse.synaptics_intertouch to 1, and to email you. I'm
not sure what system information you would want, but here's neofetch:
          `.:/ossyyyysso/:.               xavier@khalat-ir
       .:oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyo:`           ----------------
     -oyyyyyyyodMMyyyyyyyysyyyyo-         OS: Kubuntu 22.04.3 LTS x86_64
   -syyyyyyyyyydMMyoyyyydmMMyyyyys-       Host: HP Elite Dragonfly
  oyyysdMysyyyydMMMMMMMMMMMMMyyyyyyyo     Kernel: 6.5.0-15-generic
`oyyyydMMMMysyysoooooodMMMMyyyyyyyyyo`    Uptime: 4 mins
oyyyyyydMMMMyyyyyyyyyyyysdMMysssssyyyo    Packages: 2498 (dpkg), 13 (snap)
-yyyyyyyydMysyyyyyyyyyyyyyysdMMMMMysyyy-   Shell: bash 5.1.16
oyyyysoodMyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydMMMMysyyyo   Resolution: 1920x1080
yyysdMMMMMyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysosyyyyyyyy   DE: Plasma 5.27.10
yyysdMMMMMyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   WM: kwin
oyyyyysosdyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydMMMMysyyyo   Theme: [Plasma], Breeze [GTK2/3]
-yyyyyyyydMysyyyyyyyyyyyyyysdMMMMMysyyy-   Icons: [Plasma],
breeze-dark [GTK2/3]
oyyyyyydMMMysyyyyyyyyyyysdMMyoyyyoyyyo    Terminal: yakuake
`oyyyydMMMysyyyoooooodMMMMyoyyyyyyyyo     CPU: Intel i5-8265U (8) @ 3.900GHz
  oyyysyyoyyyysdMMMMMMMMMMMyyyyyyyyo      GPU: Intel WhiskeyLake-U GT2
[UHD Graphics 620]
   -syyyyyyyyydMMMysyyydMMMysyyyys-       Memory: 2239MiB / 15328MiB
     -oyyyyyyydMMyyyyyyysosyyyyo-
       ./oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyo/.
          `.:/oosyyyysso/:.`

Here's a link to my /var/log/syslog (on google drive):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vUGHHlfBgSJQQ1dcNBGxj0asZzMp8vPl/view?usp=drive_link
Today was the second time (since getting this computer and installing
Kubuntu) that my keyboard/touchpad assembly appeared not to work at
all, even after a reboot. (both this time and last, it started working
again, I know not why. That's how I'm typing this email.) Are these
connected in any way?

Thank you so much for your work,

Xavier Distelzweig
Xavier