Re: [HID Patchsets for Samsung driver v4 0/6] Patchsets for Samsung driver

On Thu, 25 Jan 2024, Sandeep C S wrote:

> Dear Jiri & Team,
>
> I hope this email finds you well.  As per the review comments given by
> Mr. Jiri and Mr. Joe Perches in our last converstaion over mail. We have
> incorporated the feedback on our driver. Please check this set of series
> and help us to improve samsung driver.
>
> As of today, Opensource kernel Samsung driver only supports USB HID
> devices and do not have support for Bluetooth HID devices. Samsung would
> like to improve the samsung driver and extend it's support for bluetooth
> devices as well.
>
> Summary of changes in Samsung driver:
>  1. Add support for below bluetooth devices
>
> 	Samsung wireless Keyboard
> 	Samsung wireless GamePad
> 	Samsung Wireless Action Mouse
> 	Samsung Wireless Book Cover
> 	Samsung Wireless Universal Keyboard
> 	Samsung Wireless HOGP Keyboard
>  2. Add support for Special key processing on each of the above devices.

I have updated the changelogs so that they are up to the subsystem
standards (please check the git tree and try to adhere to similar format
for your next submissions), and applied, thanks for the patches!

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs