Re: Wrong inputs on DualSense Edge Wireless Controller

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for testing. This indeed confirms the kernel side mapping
(hid-playstation) is right. Different software layers e.g. SDL2 and
others tend to do their own mappings. This type of mapping seems to be
incorrect (or even missing for DualSense Edge resulting in a default
fallback).

Thanks,
Roderick