[HID Patchsets v1 0/2] HID Patchsets for Samsung driver

Dear All,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to submit a series of two patches for review and consideration.

As of today, Opensource kernel Samsung driver only supports USB HID devices and do not have support for Bluetooth HID devices.
Samsung would like to improve the samsung driver and extend it's support for bluetooth devices as well.

Patch Series Overview:

--------------------------------------

[Patch 1/2]

Added Support for Samsung Bluetooth devices like

Samsung wireless Keyboard
Samsung wireless GamePad
Samsung Wireless Action Mouse
Samsung Wireless Book Cover
Samsung Wireless Universal Keyboard
Samsung Wireless HOGP Keyboard

And also added Special key processing on each of the devices in Samsung driver.

[Patch 2/2]

Earlier Samsung driver only handles USB HID devices and returns an error if it encounters a different type of HID device.
By removing this USB validation check, we allow the driver to handle other types of HID devices, including Bluetooth HID devices, which were previously excluded.
This change improves driver compatibility and extends its support for a wide range of devices.

All these changes have been verified and tested thoroughly in android devices.

Please accept our changes.

Thanks for your time and consideration

Best regards
Sandeep C S

sandeep.cs (2):
  HID: Add support for Samsung Bluetooth hid devices
  HID: Removed USB Validation check

 drivers/hid/hid-ids.h     |   8 +
 drivers/hid/hid-samsung.c | 415 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---

2.25.1