Setting Synaptics Intertouch to 1

Dear linux-input,

I was having some issues with my touchpad on my Lenovo Thinkpad T15 (gen 2), after reading some log messages, I noticed something among the lines of:

```
psmouse serio2: synaptics: Your touchpad says it can support a different bus. If i2c-hid and hid-rmi are not used, you might want to try setting psmouse.synaptics_intertouch to 1 and report this to linux-input@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
```

Both of the mentioned modules were not loaded by default.
So I decided to set the intertouch option in the grub config, and after a swift reboot I verified if the intertouch value had indeed changed:

```
cat /sys/module/psmouse/parameters/synaptics_intertouch
1
```

The touchpad is now noticeably more responsive and less jittery, hence this email to report my findings.

As for the details:

- Hardware: Lenovo Thinkpad T15 (Gen 2)
- Kernel: 5.19.0-45-generic
- Touchpad:

```
  *-input:2
       product: Synaptics TM3471-030
       physical id: 4
       logical name: input11
       logical name: /dev/input/event9
       logical name: /dev/input/mouse0
       capabilities: rmi
```

If there is more information required, feel free to ask, I am happy to help!

Kind regards,

L. van Teeffelen