Status on hid xppen patch

Hello everynyan!

A while ago I sent in a patch to add support for newer Xp-pen tablets
that even made it into patchwork:

https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-input/patch/b401e453-9c66-15e3-1a1d-21f33b7a64e8@xxxxxxxxx/

I have never actually gotten any feedback on it though and am wondering
if everything is to your liking. Anyway it doesn't build against the
current tree anymore. Assuming there is any value it, should I rewrite
it against hid master or hid uclogic?

Many thanks

Stefan Berzl

P.S.: Also sorry for leaving the header fields in the message body.