Re: Wrong piix4_smbus address / slow trackpoint on Thinkpad P14s gen 2 (AMD)

Address detection does not work because cd6h/cd7h port io can be disabled, but
it's accessible using mmio. This patch:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/20210715221828.244536-1-Terry.Bowman@xxxxxxx/ with
modified AMD_PCI_SMBUS_REVISION_MMIO fixed base address detection.

Problem with RMI4 touchpad / trackpoint remains, because rmi4-smbus needs host notify feature. I have tried implement this feature, without success. Interrupts
on IRQ 7 (SMBus) are generated only for block data transfers, but not for
trackpoint / touchpad move actions. I have looked at pinctrl_amd and it looks,
that activity is signaled using GPIO. This looks promising:

cat /sys/kernel/debug/pinctrl/AMDI0030:00/pingroups:

group: i2c0
pin 145 (GPIO_145)
pin 146 (GPIO_146)

group: i2c1
pin 147 (GPIO_147)
pin 148 (GPIO_148)

group: i2c2
pin 113 (GPIO_113)
pin 114 (GPIO_114)

group: i2c3
pin 19 (GPIO_19)
pin 20 (GPIO_20)

After loading psmouse with forced enabled intertouch pin 19/20 started
generating events.