Von: Yussuf Khalil <dev@xxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 30.03.2020 13:33:53
An: denk@eclipso.email, linux-input@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Error message on shutdown with psmouse.synaptics_intertouch=1 for  TM3145-006 (Thinkpad T470s)

Hi denk,

I am neither the maintainer nor the author of the RMI code, however, I
believe I've seen this message on several devices already and as far as

I know, it's harmless. If RMI works fine for you apart from this
message, you should send a commit to add your laptop to the whitelist in

drivers/input/mouse/synaptics.c (line 164).

Regards
Yussuf Khalil

Am 30.03.20 um 11:23 schrieb denk@eclipso.email:
> Hi again,
>
> as I didn't hear anything about my issue, I would like to ask again,
if there is anything I can do that the error message doesn't appear anymore?

> Thank you very much and best
> denk

for 	TM3145-006 (Thinkpad T470s)