hid-logitech-hidpp / hid-logitech-dj driver hiding inputs and breaking Logitech G700s buttons

Hi,

I have been facing an issue with my Logitech G700s mouse on wireless (id of
the receiver is 046d:c531).
Most of the buttons are not working, namely:
G6, G7, G8, G9, G10

My testing has shown that when pressing these buttons, no input at all is
showing on both interfaces:
/dev/input/by-id/usb-Logitech_USB_Receiver-if01-event-mouse
/dev/input/by-id/usb-Logitech_USB_Receiver-if01-mouse

Further testing shown that having 'hid_logitech_dj' or 'hid_logitech_hidpp' module loaded is causing the issue, just one of them loaded is enough to create
the issue. This led me to contact you by looking at
'drivers/hid/hid-logitech-dj.c' and 'drivers/hid/hid-logitech-hidpp.c').
rmmod'ing the modules and using 'usbhid' module alone is solving the issue, as
Linux is now receiving correct input from the buttons.

Blacklisting the modules would do the trick for wireless on my local system, but
it doesn't seem right no to report this bug for others.

For info, it works perfectly wired, so I guess the issue might be with the dj
receiver code.

Before thinking of modifying the code myself, I am sending you this message and
see what would be a clean fix for the issue.

Thanks,
Hamza ATTAK.