[RFC 0/6] Input: Rename extra mouse buttons defines to match their actual usage

Hi All,

The commit message of the first patch explains what this series is about,
I guess this needs to be discussed first, hence I've made this series an
RCF.

As discussed in some of the patches to switch from the old to the new
defines, it seems that the confusion this series tries to fix has already
caused several wrong button mappings to end up in the kernel (wrong versus
how a default userspace will interpret these).

Note my personal tree is ATM still based on the 5.0.0 release, so these
might not apply cleanly to input/for-next, hid/for-next, etc.

Regards,

Hans