Re: Bug report: psx/ps2 to usb controller adapter missing buttons Inbox x

Another piece of information which may be of interest is that by running:

hexdump -v -e '49/1 "%02x " "\n"' < /dev/hidraw4

I could see that the hid report contains in fact the data for the buttons
which do not respond.

I think there is a quirk to the official ps3 controller that isn't working with
this controller, perhaps related to the fact that the ps3 controller doesn't
self-initialize (you have to press the home button), and these ones don't.

Let me know if you need me to run any other test.  I've been compiling
kernels for testing lately, so if there is anything that can be patched-in
for logging, just let me know and I'll do so.