Fwd: SHANWAN pad rumbling not working on USB

It's a PS3 "clone" joystick. Everything works fine EXCEPT rumbling.

I think it's related to commit
492ca83c3d19fba1622164f07cd7b775596a7db2 (HID: sony: Fix SHANWAN pad
rumbling on USB ) . If I revert this commit, the controller starts to
rumble as soon as plugged in,
indicated this joystick is, in fact, capable of rumbling after all.

PS: I also noticed four leds of this controller start to blink after
plugged in. But in windows, only one LED toggle on without blinking.

Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 于 2018年12月27日周四 17:41写道: