Re: Goodix 1001 fails after suspend

> My guess is that it would be i2c driver related, if unloading and
> reloading the module doesn't work.
> Any errors related to i2c after resume, whether you unload and reload
> the driver, or simply suspend with the driver still loaded?

I've read that there were problems with this in the past, but i don't
see any i2c related messages in dmesg - is there somewhere else where
i should look?

Even when I rmmod the goodix driver, then suspend, wakeup and modprobe
the goodix driver again it doesn't work.

Just to be sure, I rebooted unloaded and loaded the driver without
suspending inbeteween and the touchscreen worked fine. So it's
definitely suspend related. As if the device isn't reset properly.

Andi

--
splitbrain.org