regression in hid-magicmouse

In 4.19 kernels I have been unable to drive a bluetooth gen-1
magicmouse as anything other than a stock 2-button mouse. Regardless of
config or params the driver refuses to send events for middle button or
any touch v-scroll and h-scroll actions.

I think this patch last year introduced proper middle button and touch
scroll support:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2017/4/7/109

This patch moves the __set_bit calls for touch and tap events to a
higher scope when setting up the device.  However sometime since then
there has been some sort of regression.  There appears to have been
some general refactoring around magicmouse_raw_event and
magicmouse_setup_input that I suspect has reintroduced the more
restrictive scope for those __set_bit calls.

I post this in the hope that it might jog the memory of someone
familiar with the hid-magicmouse diver, so we can get a proper magicmouse support restored to the kernel.