Re: Adding force feedback for a gamepad (146b:0902 BigBen Interactive Kid-friendly Wired Controller PS3OFMINIPAD SONY)

Hi there,

> how can I add force feedback support to this game controller?> > "BigBen Interactive Kid-friendly Wired Controller PS3OFMINIPAD
SONY">
https://www.bigben-interactive.co.uk/bigben-products/gaming-accessories/wired-mini-controller-ps3

The device is advertised as a "licensed for PS3" accessory.

Adding its USB id to hid-sony.c and the relevant section of hid-core.c
was not successful.

When using hid-sony.c as a driver, the device isn't fully working
anymore (the d-pad stops responding, while the buttons and analog axis
still do).

Using hid-sony.c, the force feedback interface of the driver is offered
to fftest, but does nothing on the controller, no rumble.

So back to hid-generic.c. Using it as a driver, the controller works
with all buttons and axis. What's missing for force feedback here?

Kind regards,

Hanno