Re: UHID Device Reports Do Not Generate OS Activity

It is hard to say what is wrong. I would start with reading the uhid /
hid code and see where you are getting stuck (and double check uhid
docs). Even for others we would need to do that as it is not easy to
see what is wrong.

I'm not sure what your goal is obvious you want to simulate a keyboard
for some purpose, but do you really need to operate at the HID layer?
If not it is much more convenient to use uinput, which will create a
evdev device for you.

Thanks,
Roderick