RE: The way of touch finger and pen stylus report

Hi Benjamin,
	I appreciate your quick response.
	I referred to Wacom_i2c.c which is an example about how does pen stylus report.
	My firmware are listed following hid usage as MS' specification :
			Barrel, Invert, Erase
	And I think the those hid usage is mapping to below event code:

	HID usage	:	linux-input EV_* code
	Eraser 		:	BTN_TOOL_RUBBER	(button1 with pen contact on touch surface)
	Invert 		:	?? 					(button1 with pen hover)
	Barrel 		:	BTN_STYLUS 			(button2)

	Can you tell me what event code is mapped to hid usage "Invert"?

	My device is hid-i2c and what else I need to do after I built hid-i2c module into kernel?
	Like, do I need add my device information to whitelist.

	Thanks!!

BR,
Scott