The way of touch finger and pen stylus report

I would like to write a touch driver for finger touch and pen stylus.
They have different definition on maximum range of X, Y, Pressure,
additionally, pen have two buttons functionality that need to be reported.

So can driver register two input device to corresponding finger touch and
pen stylus?
Otherwise how single input device can map two different X, Y, Pressure
range.

Another thing is that pen stylus has two buttons which enumerate to
Eraser/Invert and Barrel as MS spec said.
Please refer to
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/commercialize/design/compo
nent-guidelines/required-hid-top-level-collections

My question is that how do buttons represents to key bit event? Any example?

Hi Benjamin,
	My device is hidi2c and finger / pen has described in descriptor.
	So does hid-multitouch module support it?

Thanks.

BR,
Scott