Re: input_set_abs max

Hi,

The Android input layer is responsible for touch to screen resolution
transformations. It is guided by settings reported through evdev (e.g.
INPUT_PROP_DIRECT) to tell the touch device is attached to the
display. Android also has some override layer through config files.
The whole system is quite involved, but is well documented all the way
from evdev up to the higher Android layers, so I would recommend to
read:
https://source.android.com/devices/input/touch-devices.html

The first thing I would verify based on that document is whether your
evdev driver is setting the correct properties, so Android is able to
detect your device type properly.

Thanks,
Roderick