Re: Chipone icn85xx support in x86 linux kernel

Hi all,
At last I am releasing my icn85xx (tested on icn8528 on Chuwi Vi10,
Baytrail) kernel space driver.
It is unfortunately polling mode, but at the moment, I am happy with
it and have no enough time to dig in with irq mode.

https://gitlab.com/SergK/icn85xx/tree/master

My special thanks for their help to:
Gregor Riepl
Mika Westerberg
linux-input

PS: further contribution are welcome! And regarding irq I will reply
later, ;-) JavaEE steal me from linuxC world.

Kind regards,
                   Serge Kolotylo.