hid-sony feature request: module parameters

Greetings.
	I was wondering if it would be possible to include a kernel module
parameter to be able to disable a given axis on the dualshock 4/etc. In
particular I'm concerned with the accelerometer and/or gyroscope axis, as
at times it can be a bit bothersome to configure certain games which do not
support the dualshock 4 out of box, in that the typical method of "click
this to configure this button, then press the button on the joystick you
wish to use to set" method has a tendency to set it to one of the
orientation sensors (or even the touchpad, if you've touched it and set it
away from its default values)

	It would be of great help to me (and likely other users with similar
issues) to be able to just null these.