I'd like to donate an Asus Q500A laptop

Dear kernel developers,

I have been trying to use Linux on an Asus Q500A laptop, but ran into
a couple of problems:

1. The Caps Lock and Num Lock LEDs do not turn on
2. The volume control keys act like stuck letter keys (see
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2170285 for an example of
another Q500A owner complaining about this)

I am quite certain that these are both kernel bugs. I contacted the
Asus platform driver maintainer, Corentin Chary, but he said that the
bugs are more likely problems in the input drivers. If you are a
kernel developer interested in looking into them, the Q500A is
currently going for about $200-300 on eBay, which is low enough that
it would not be a problem at all for me to just buy one and send it to
you as a donation.

Let me know, and thank you for your work on Linux!

-Alex