Re: uinput: ioctls for UI_BEGIN_FF_UPLOAD fails (returns -1). How to debug?

> On 03/31/2016 07:46 PM, Manuel Reimer wrote:
>

> Sorry for the spam, but my hope is that someone may have some hint that
> helps me to track this down.
>
> To further narrow things down, I commented the following line:
> https://github.com/M-Reimer/pspaddrv/blob/master/device-handler.c#L176
>
> This means, that my code does no longer actually do any sending to uinput!
>
> And.... I still have the same problem... :(

At line 159 you are passing the address of a stack variable that is no
longer valid when leaving the "if (1)". So the content of rargs may be
overwritten by future stack variable like msg_out in the next loop.
Fix your memory management and you may find out you don't actually
have any problem with uinput.