Pull USB plug while fftest on PS4 pad --> Kernel panic

Hello,

I'm currently using the following Kernel version:
Linux manuelspc 4.3.3-3-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Jan 24 10:28:30 CET 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

While testing with force feedback, I found the following bug which makes it impossible to disconnect the PS4 controller while some "force feedback user" (may also be a game) is still running.

To reproduce, connect a PS4 controller via USB. Now run "fftest" on it and choose effect number "0".

While the effect still runs, pull the USB plug.

Result: The kernel panics. Had to hard-reset the machine.

Is it OK to just report this here or should I open a bug on Bugzilla for that?
If more information is needed, just ask.

Best regards,

Manuel