Re: X-Box One Controler (Covert Forces) no Input/Static Input

I also have a Covert Forces Xbox One controller and can confirm this issue. It looks like the 5 byte initialization packet used for rumble support in various other Xbox One drivers (xboxdrv, forks of xpad) is actually required for proper initialization of these new controllers. Without it, we won't receive input data (as if initialization never occurred at all).

Luckily, there's a trivial fix for this. We'll just send the larger initialization packet, even without sending a sequence number in the rumble packets yet. I've confirmed that this fixes the issue for me. I'll send a patch shortly.

Cameron