Re: issue with Mad Catz joystick ?

Hi,
Yes it's on working conditions (and i have two of them), I looked into the xpad driver because 1) it was handling the ps3 pad at the beginning 2) because I found reference to the xbox version of my pad in it, so I stupidly tried just to had the UUID of mine in the code.
The issues I have to investigate further is that I don't understand how the kernel decide which module is loaded for the joypad, if I modprobe other joystick related modules I don't see how to know if module A or B is handling it.
All I know is jstest "kind of" work with it but does not.
If you could point me to some leads that could be cool, I can give you external root access to it if you want.

Best regards