need to get the interface cycled with autopm_get/_put() to let a device sleep

Hi,

I found a problem with the close() function of usbhid.
It fails to properly suspend device that don't support
remote wake-up. The power core does not retry an autosuspend
that failed due to a lack of support for remote wake-up.

So there needs to be a _put() if the need for remote wake-up
is rescinded. The current state of affairs leads to joysticks
never going to sleep again after use.

But I am not happy with the simple solution. It needlessly
wakes up suspended devices. So, I tried using
usb_autopm_get_interface_no_resume(). To my considerable
surprise that didn't work. I cannot understand why.

So what is to be done?

	Regards
		Oliver