Re: Driver for Logitech M560

Hi Antonio,

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 8:41 AM, Antonio Ospite <ao2@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Sep 2014 19:47:44 +0200
> Goffredo Baroncelli <kreijack@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 09/03/2014 11:36 PM, Benjamin Tissoires wrote:
>> > Hi Goffredo,

>> > Just for the record. This branch is located here:
>> > https://github.com/bentiss/hid-logitech-dj/tree/for-whot and I
>> > *really* need to finish this work so that everything can go upstream
>> > :(
>>

> Hi Benjamin, any news about upstreaming this work?

The hidpp / raw touchpad mode is already upstream since the v3.19 kernel. \o/

We just need to port Goffredo's changes now and push them too.
There has been some differences since this branch was published. The
main is that there is no more special subdrivers in several files,
everything is handled in hidpp. I think the logic behind is somewhat
the same so it should not be too much a problem to do the work.

Cheers,
Benjamin