RE: Bug report - Input device stopped working after 3.1

Hello

I sent an e-mail a month ago about a device (Wacom Bamboo Pad) not working under newer kernels with the evdev driver.

I was told you would look into the issue and request any more data if needed. I've been keeping the kernel up-to-date since then and haven't received any response. The device still behaves the same as in kernel 3.18 (I think we're now at 3.19.0-1, if the Arch User Repository is up-to-date).

I would like to know about the state of the issue, or for that matter ask if there's some github-issue-tracker-like place where I can file the bug and keep track of it.

Thank you very much and Happy New Year!