wireless logitech rumblepad 2 and hid|udev problem

Hi,
I’m encountering many problems getting work a logitech wireless controller on my QNAP.
It works properly on my laptop with a centos7 kernel 3.10:
udevd —debug -> http://pastebin.com/nCPahDYJ
If I try to press any buttons I can see the correctly events  works checking "cat /dev/input/event7”

But if I try to connect to my QNAP device kernel 3.12.6 I get:
udevd -debug ->  http://pastebin.com/km5nmtxp
Any /dev/input/event* doesn’t receive input from buttons that I pressed.
I also try to import all udevd*rules from centos to qnap but I have the same results!

The dmesg output is the same:
http://pastebin.com/0UKuwAVx

I recompile the QNAP kernel (x86) to have the same kernel configuration:

# HID support
#
CONFIG_HID=y
CONFIG_HID_BATTERY_STRENGTH=y
CONFIG_HIDRAW=y
# CONFIG_UHID is not set
CONFIG_HID_GENERIC=y
CONFIG_HID_LOGITECH=y
#
# USB HID support
#
CONFIG_USB_HID=y
CONFIG_HID_PID=y
CONFIG_USB_HIDDEV=y

On both system the joystick support is disabled.

Any suggests will be appreciated! Best regards.