[Question: Drivers/input/evdev.c] How to get instance of struct evdev in some driver ?

Dear Mr. Torokhov and Linux-Input Community,
Greetings of the day !! :)

I am stuck at one point and could not find the solution over internet.
Can you please help in answering my query below:

As you know, struct evdev is defined in evdev.c and not in some header file.
So, Is it possible to get instance of struct evdev in some input
peripheral driver ?
If possible, then how can we get it ?

In the input peripheral driver,
we can get instance struct input_dev by including input.h file
and then calling input_allocate_device().
struct input_dev = input_allocate_device();

May be evdev is embedded somewhere in input_dev.
So, can we get the instance of evdev using input_dev ?

Thanks in Advance !

-- Aniroop Mathur