FW: elantech modification to use with new asus touchpads

Please have a look at this:

----- Forwarded message from Marius Monton <marius.monton@xxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 19:43:27 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 19:43:41 +0200
From: Marius Monton <marius.monton@xxxxxxxxx>
To: arjan@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: elantech modification to use with new asus touchpads

Hello Arjan

I've sending this email because you are in the list of developer for the
elantech.c kernel module.

I have a asus s301L laptop with a unrecognized touchpad by elantech.

After debugging the output of the module, I realized that the touchpad
returns a invalid signature (to the elantech_is_signature_valid function).
 Elantech version query result 0x46, 0x1f, 0x14.

I've managed to remove this signature from the list and voilà! it is
working

If you need some more information or some job for me to do, don't hesitate
to contact me.

Best regards, and thank you for your work

--
Màrius

----- End forwarded message -----