Re: ti_am33x_adc sampling bugs

The following patches were removed and behavior returned to normal.

0019-iio-ti_am335x_adc-Add-continuous-sampling-and-trigge.patch
0020-iio-ti_am335x_adc-Add-IIO-map-interface.patch

Once 19 was re-applied, the bug returned.

It would appear that patch19 is the problem. On an unrelated note, the continuous sampling patch seems to still be missing the mode file to tell it to sample continuously or oneshot in the sysfs directory as referenced at http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/AM335x_ADC_Driver%27s_Guide. Maybe this should be moved to the beta kernel until stable?

Cheers.