Re: is it possible to temporarily not let user mode get hid input event

hi David:

> Hi
>
> On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 12:20 PM, loody <miloody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> hi David:

>>> Hi

>>> You can unload the HID driver as described above, but that's unlikely
>>> to fix any interrupt issues. How about you compile your kernel without
>>> usbhid support? (CONFIG_USB_HID)
>>
>> BTW, is there any fake virtual mouse to use?
>> That mean user doesn't plug in any usb hid mouse, but user mode
>> program can receive hid mouse event?
>
> Yes. For instance, you can run ./samples/uhid/uhid-example.c via ssh
> to emulate a mouse. ssh keyboard input can then be used to generate
> mouse-movement events.
There is one embarrassing question :-)
Would you please let me know how to cross-compile it ?
I try below commands but failed
#cd samples/uhid/
#make CROSS_COMPILE=arm-v7a8v4r2-linux-gnueabi-
make: *** No targets.  Stop.

Thanks for your kind help,