Can I limit the scope of an input device to specific processes ?

Hi,

we've got a special type of keyboard which should only be available in one specific process and not publicly, as usually keyboards are.

Is it possible to limit the scope of a specific keyboard?

Or is there a more suited forum where to ask?

Regards, Roger
--

Besuchen Sie uns auf: www.uke.de

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg
Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Christian Gerloff (Vertreter des Vorsitzenden), Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus, Joachim Prölß, Rainer Schoppik

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE PRINTING
begin:vcard
fn:Dr. Roger Zimmermann
n:Zimmermann;Dr. Roger
org;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Zentrum f=C3=BCr exp. Medizin;Institut f=C3=BCr Neuro- und Pathophysiologie
adr;quoted-printable:;;Martinistra=C3=9Fe 52;Hamburg;;20246;Germany
email;internet:R.Zimmermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:..49 (0)40 42803 5351
tel;fax:..49 (0)40 42803 7255
x-mozilla-html:FALSE