Re: My "enable bluetooth" hotkey increase brightness instead

Hi

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Gianfranco Costamagna
<costamagnagianfranco@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi linux-input developers, I write here since suggested on my launchpad bug.
>
> The problem is really simple, I have an acer aspire 6930G and when I press "enable bluetooth" on my keyboard I get the brightness of my screen increased.
> I reported on launchpad my configuration [1], and also opened a bug here [2].
>
> the problem seems to be in the kernel so far, but I honestly don't know where to better report it and how to debug/check it.
>
> I tested also kernel 3.12rc6 without any better outcome.
>
> Can anybody please help me out with this problem?
>
> Many thanks!

Please use "evtest" to see which events are generated for your keys:
  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/evtest/
You need to run it on your keyboard-event chardev, something like:
/dev/input/eventX (just try each until you find your keyboard).

Please append the information you get and press the key which is
incorrectly mapped.

Thanks
David