Re: Question about psmouse alps driver patches

Hi,

 dturvene> I feel bad submitting the patches I have.  They are big and
 dturvene> rough because several of us reverse-engineered the ALPS
 dturvene> interfaces but did not try to figure them out.  It will take
 dturvene> a lot of merge+test work to reconcile the patch submissions
 dturvene> for the various alps target platforms.

 dturvene> What do you suggest I do (e.g. submit a patch for only the new
 dturvene> protocol I can test?)

Yes, other devices can be tested and added by other people. I would be
interested in getting the alps in my Dell e6230 working for one.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard