Logitech K810 Bluetooth F-Keys configuration tool

Dear linux-input list,

there is a new configuration tool available for the Logitech K810
Bluetooth keyboard.

The keyboard requires to press the FN key together with the F-keys for
normal F-keys function (default behaviour)

If a F-key is pressed without the FN key, they have a special meaning
(e.g. switch bluetooth target, media buttons, etc.)

There is a windows based software 'SetPoint' which can configure this
behaviour. The F-keys are then usable for regular purposes without FN
key. But since it is not permanent and have to be done on each power-on
I created an initial version of a configuration tool to set this behaviour.

I thought perhaps somebody is in need for it besides me.

Best regards,
 Mario Scholz

http://www.trial-n-error.de/static/articles/k810/k810_conf-v0.1.tar.bz2
http://www.trial-n-error.de/posts/2012/12/31/logitech-k810-keyboard-configurator/