ABS_PRESSURE and 0 ranges

Hi all,

as I found out the hard way tslib does the detection if a touchscreen has been
"clicked" if the kernel driver says it does not support ABS_PRESSURE. But when
the kernel says it can do ABS_PRESSURE tslib will not do it's emulation and
just pass on whatever pressure value the kernel sends.

So far, so good. Sadly there are some drivers that do:

input_set_abs_params(dev, ABS_PRESSURE, 0, 0, 0, 0);

Guess what happens: no clicks at all. The question I have is: does the above
line make any sense to be in a kernel driver at all? Or is that some voodoo
that must be there and it's all tslib fault?

Now that I know where the problem is coming from the problem is easily
fixable, I'm just wondering which patch to make.

Greetings,

Eike