Re: Problems with a Zytronic touchscreen on kernel 3.5 (USB ID 0x14c8:0x0005) - regression from kernel 3.0

Hi Simon,

well, it's a known bug. This panel is now fixed in 3.6-rc0, and I
submitted the fix for stable. I'm still waiting for the stable
approval.

BTW, Zytronic 0005 is a multitouch device and not only a single touch
one. So I think we should handle it through hid-multitouch. I know
that Zytronic develops its own driver in parallel to fix some problems
they may have with the multitouch layer. This will also allow them to
flash their firmware.

Cheers,
 Benjamin

PS: the fix is at