Re: Regression in hid-multitouch?

On Sat, Jul 07, 2012 at 08:26:01PM +0200, Benjamin Tissoires wrote:
> Hi Cedric,
>
> I'm a little bit lost there. You still have the same problems than the
> one described in the thread in xorg-devel? I don't get the "though the
> touchpoints are correctly recognized"...

Hello Benjamin,

yes, the same problems as described on xorg-devel - For instance when I
single click somewhere, I get behaviour similar to if I had dragged.
I've posted to Xorg-devel

http://www.mail-archive.com/xorg-devel@xxxxxxxxxxx/msg31772.html ff.

I'm now partly convinced this is a bug in X.org/evdev, as I said there.

If I change my mind, I'll sure let you know ;)

In the meantime, if you still like the dmesg, etc., let me know. As for
which kernel version I get the bug on, it's on all kernels. The
touchpoint bug was successfully fixed by your commit and did *not*
return. Everything seems to be all right on the kernel's side of things.

best regards,
Cedric