Wiimote joystick reports no axes

Hello,

I've recently started playing around with the new HID Wiimote driver,
and found out that the joystick device associated with the remote
reports no axes and 7 buttons (even in the latest linux git). I
believe that the reason for this is that the joystick is created for
the "Nintendo Wii Remote" device, but the actual axis information is
passed on by the "Nintendo Wii Remote Accelerometer" device. I would
have loved to provide a patch to fix this, but I can't grasp correctly
how the joystick device creation is delegated from hid.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta